Kim Woo Bin Reveals Why He’s Only Been Working Out At Home

5:42:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

On the August 27 episode of KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Weekly,” “Uncontrollably Fond” star Kim Woo Bin sits down for an interview.
Join to Kim Woo Bin Official fanclub here: http://bit.ly/KimWooBinFanclub
During the interview, Kim Woo Bin is asked about how he maintains his figure, and he replies, “Even now I’m on the skinny side, but in the past I was even skinner. I don’t know if my metabolism has changed but now if I eat, I gain weight. I believe in exercising a lot while eating everything you want to eat.”
When asked to chose between his abs and his shoulders, Kim Woo Bin says “shoulders” without hesitation. “Even when I go to the gym to exercise, people only look at my shoulders. It’s burdensome so I’m working out at home right now,” he reveals.
Source: Soompi

You Might Also Like

0 comments :